As a premier distributor of steel pipe, Liaocheng Jin Ju Feng Import and Export Trading Co., LTD has a strong reputation for sourcing a diverse product inventory. We stock vast quantities in both foreign and domestic steel pipe in both light and heavy walls. You can check our line card for more information on sizes and walls offered.
- ERW/EFW/HFW/HFI - Electric Resistance Welded/Electric Fusion Welded/High Frequency Welded/High Frequency Induction pipe, ranging from 1⁄4” to 26” diameter. We supply ERW/EFW/HFW/HFI pipe in a variety of grades meeting ASTM/ASME and API5L standards including A/SA53, A500, A671/A672, API5LB, X42, X46, X52, X56, X60, X65, X70, X80 in both PSL 1 and PSL 2.
- SMLS - Seamless – Seamless pipe ranging from 1/8” to 36” in diameter. We supply SMLS pipe in a variety of grades including A/SA106B, API5LB, X42, X46, X52, X56, X60, X65, X70, X80 in both PSL 1 and PSL 2. We also stock Low Temperature Seamless in A/SA333gr1/6 grades for extreme environmental conditions.
- DSAW/LSAW – Double Submerged Arc Welded/Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welded steel pipe is available in different formats and ranges from 16” to 120” in diameter. We can supply in a variety of grades including A252Gr2, A252Gr3, API2B, API5LB, X42, X46, X52, X56, X60, X65, X70, X80 in both PSL 1 and PSL 2.
- Rolled and Welded – from 24″ up to 120″ in diameter. We ensure all welding as per latest specifications of API2B, AWS, AWWA, ASTM, ASME as needed.
- Spiral/Helical Welded – from 16” to 160” in diameter in a variety of grades including A252, A139 and others.
- Small Diameter/Fire Sprinkler/Continuous Weld (CW) – A795, A135, A53 ULFM Standard – Black Plain End, Black Threaded & Coupled, Galvanized Plain End, Galvanized Threaded and Coupled.
- Miscellaneous– We can also assist with the following types of steel pipe:
- Stainless – from 1/8” to 36” in diameter. A/SA 312 in 304L, 316L Welded & Seamless.
- Oil Country Tubular Goods – OCTG – from 2” up to 20” in diameter. API5CT – J55, K55, L80, N80, P110 and other grades. Welded & Seamless.
- Chrome Molybdenum Alloy pipe.
- Duplex pipe.
Post time: Jul-13-2022